Large Club House, (Rentable) with Catering Kitchen
Resort Style Pool, with Splash Zone!
2 Cabanas, with Tables & Chairs
Covered Veranda, with Tables & Chairs
Dozens of Pool Lounges with Umbrellas
Pool Pergola for Shade
Tot Lot and Children's Playground
Tennis, Pickleball and Basketball Courts
Soccer and Volleyball Fields
November 26, 2019.....
30MPH on the Blvd. and 20MPH on interior streets.
If YOU don't, you'll be sorry... Fair warning!
BINGO! Coming soon!
Resident Clubs and Interest Groups
Our facility is available to interest groups, activity club meetings and social events. Clubs and Interest Groups must be resident managed and self-supporting. The staff will help to facilitate meetings and assist in the development and promotion of activities developed by the clubs. Any resident or member wishing to develop an interest group or club should contact the staff to receive information and an application.
Meeting and event dates will be subject to facility availability. All clubs must be open to any resident or member. Guests may be permitted to attend club functions on a limited basis with permission from the staff.
Clubhouse: Tuesday-Saturday - 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday - 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Monday - 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Swimming Pool: Monday-Sunday - 8:00 a.m. – Dusk
Tennis Courts: Monday-Sunday. - 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Basketball Courts, Outdoor Areas: - Monday-Sunday - 6:00 a.m. – Dusk
> All hours of operation are subject to change. The Dupree Lakes Community Development District maintains the right to close the facilities due to any unforeseen circumstances.
>> Amenity Manager may ask all users to leave in the event of inclement weather. The Clubhouse facility is not a designated emergency shelter.
Operating Calendar and Holidays:
The facility will be closed on the following days:
We will make every attempt to remain open during times of inclement weather; however, the facilities will be closed if the conditions are determined to be a threat to the residents and members and staff.
In an effort to achieve the highest standards of facility cleanliness, aesthetics and safety, there will be times when certain areas of the facility will be shut down for improvements, cleaning, and preventative maintenance. Resident understanding and patience are appreciated. Whenever possible, maintenance days will be planned in advance and residents and members will be notified.
Residents and guests using the facilities do so at their own risk.
The safety of our residents, members and guests of our community is a primary concern. All persons using the facilities do so at their own risk and agree to abide by the rules for use of the facility. The Dupree Lakes Community Development District assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any accidents, personal injury, or damage to, or loss of property arising from the use of the facilities or from the acts, omissions or negligence of other persons using the facilities. Residents and members are responsible for their actions and those of their guests.
Residents and Non-Resident Club Members may reserve the Dupree Lakes Clubhouse through the Clubhouse Office for various meetings, classes, and events for a maximum of four (4) hours per event. This is on a first come, first serve basis and is subject to approval by the Clubhouse Manager. A refundable deposit is required and will be returned the next day after the function, provided there is no evidence of damage to the facility.
No alcohol is permitted in the clubhouse or on CDD property at any time: All food and beverages used during the event will be the responsibility of the applicant and are to be removed immediately after the event.
Decorations shall not be attached to the ceiling or to the walls. There are several hooks to hang any decorations. Confetti and/or glitter, bird seed, or rice are not permitted in the clubhouse area for use as decorations.
A $50.00 or more cleanup fee generally may be assessed in the event of not following or meeting the standard cleanup procedures. Please contact the Dupree Lakes Clubhouse to make the proper arrangements regarding availability and various other service fees.
Below are a list of policies and procedures set forth and agreed upon by the Board and the Property Manager regarding events in the Dupree Lakes Clubhouse.
1. Applicant must be a Resident or Non-Resident Club Member.
2. The person responsible for the application/reservation, must be present at the function during the entire period of the reservation.
3. The rental does not include use of the full facility. The rental area includes the kitchen and areas behind the double doors where the tables and chairs are located. The clubhouse will remain open during normal business hours and other residents are permitted to use the amenities during a rented event – i.e. the TV viewing area and bath rooms.
4. The patio/veranda and pool may not be reserved for private use.
5. The use of the pool facilities and all other amenities are NOT included in the rental of the room nor are the projector and/or the screen.
6. Facilities will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.
7. Applicantion is for a maximum of four (4) hours. (+ An hour setup & an hour cleanup.)
8. All applicants are required to fill out and sign the District Facility Use Application Agreement at the Dupree Lakes Clubhouse Office.
9. All events will receive one hour to set up prior to event start time & one hour to breakdown at the end.
10. The facility shall be left in the same condition it was found prior to the event.
11. You may not exceed the time you are allotted.
12. Renter must supply all kitchen products. This includes: plates, napkins, cups, etc. Dupree Lakes will provide cleaning supplies and garbage bags.
Application Agreement must be completed and signed no later than fourteen (14} days before the event date. Deposit and Rental Fee must be paid with signing of the Agreement.
Any violation of the rental polices may result in forfeiture of the security deposit and may include additional damages at the discretion of Management.
Private Event Resident Rental Schedule of Fees:
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. - $100.00
5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - $200.00
Sunday: 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - $100.00
Weekday: Choose:4-hour period between 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. - $100.00
5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - $200.00
Refundable Security Deposit: - $150.00
(A staff charge will be added if Clubhouse Staff attendance is requested or required.)
Rental Application and Waiver Forms are utilized for rental of the indoor amenities available for private functions. Residents must read and agree to follow the Private Rental Usage Guidelines before a request will be approved.
All residents, members of households living in our community and designated tenants; hereinafter, called "residents," are entitled to use the community facilities and amenities. Furthermore, approved non-resident members; hereinafter, called "members," who pay the applicable annual non-resident usage fee may also use the community facilities and amenities.
Non-resident owners who have delegated the right to use the community amenities to their tenant must provide written authorization, a listing of tenants and a copy of the lease. Tenants will be required to provide proof of residency before they receive access ID cards/devices to the facility. Non- resident owners are responsible for turning in their access ID cards/devices to the Clubhouse management for reissue to the tenant.
Management reserves the right to suspend a resident's or member's use of the amenities for failure to follow the policies and procedures, posted rules and regulations, directives of staff on duty, and for a resident's or member's failure to pay any amounts owed to the District.
GUESTS: Resident and member households may bring up to 5 guests with them to the facility. These guests must be accompanied by an adult resident (18 years or older). Residents who are 16 years old or older, who are visiting the facility without their families, may bring one guest.
1. Proper attired is required at all times.
2. Food and drink are limited to designated areas only.
3. Smoking is not permitted under any circumstance.
4. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
5. Anyone that appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the facility.
6. Staff is to be treated in a courteous and considerate manner.
7. Use of profane or inappropriate language is prohibited.
8. Bullying and fighting are strictly prohibited.
9. Anyone who verbally threatens the physical well-being of another person, or who engages in behavior which may be dangerous, create a health or safety problem, create a hostile environment, or otherwise disturb others may be reported to the local law enforcement agency.
Please be aware that staff must protect the rights and privileges of rule-abiding residents and members, and that inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. All patrons are responsible for compliance with the rules established for the safe operations of all the facilities. For severe violations or anyone continuing to violate clubhouse rules, individual(s) may be refused access to the clubhouse and its amenities. The staff reserves the right to ask residents, members, or guests to leave the facilities and suspend their privileges and/or access cards/devices. The staff retains the full right to contact the local law enforcement agency and have violators trespassed permanently from any District property. ·
Depending on the severity of the violation, the individual(s) may be asked to leave the facilities until a consequence is determined. If a minor is involved in a violation, a parent or guardian will be contacted and a written warning may be issued. Documentation of incidences will be kept on file.
Any appeals will need to be made in writing to the District's Board of Supervisors. Appeals will be reviewed at the next regularly scheduled District Board of Supervisors meeting from the date the appeal was received.
Use of the District's amenity areas is restricted to residents, members and their guests. An access card/device may be necessary to gain entry to the amenity areas. Under no circumstance should a resident or member provide their access card/device to an unapproved non-resident to allow them to utilize the amenities. Doing so may result in suspension of access to facilities.
Access Card/Device - $10.00
Replacement Access Card/Device - $10.00
Usage rules and guidelines have been established to maintain the facility and ensure the safety and enjoyment of all residents, members and guests.
For a complete list of downloadable files, PLEASE click HERE.
Please read them carefully.
1. Warnings: The violation will be brought to the attention of the individual(s) involved. If the behavior continues, the violator will be asked to leave the property.
2. Suspensions: All suspensions will be treated on a case by case basis. Consequences and decision outcomes will be determined by Management. While suspended from District property, access cards/devices for residents or members will be deactivated. Any suspension of privileges from District property, which resulted from Policy and Guideline violations, may be issued as follows:
• 7 days/1 week.
• 1 month • 3-6months • Indefinite